Berber Amazigh traditional Moroccan rugs are handwoven by the Berber Tribes, from which the rugs get their name. The Berber people typically reside in Morocco and are known for their craftsmanship.
These traditional Moroccan Berber rugs are unique. Our Berber rugs are 100% authentic Moroccan Berber rugs and have been hand selected for their quality and style.
These rugs were woven with wool from the sheep of the Atlas mountains and combine a blend of traditional and contemporary styling ensuring. They will work well with most design styles. Berber rugs are notable for their natural Symbols,Colors and ivory tones, and the naturally dyed darker intertwined wool, which makes them a great candidate to tie in with most color schemes.
Notes and details
· 5’8″x 2’7″
ft/ 177 x 82 cm
· Handmade in the Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco
· Colorful and rectangle shape.
· This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
· Every rug has been cleaned before being shipped.
· Moroccan handmade goods enter the United States and most of EU countries duty free.
· Berber hand woven rug made from natural materials, natural sheep wool, natural dyeing and with a great attachment to pagan believes worshiping natural icones such as the sun, the moon, the mountains, the sky, rivers and the desert.